“It has been incredible working with you all along. I see that my case status is updated in USCIS as ‘approved’. I thank the entire team Chen attorney for the diligent support you have extended to me right from case examination (pre-contract) till filing of my case and beyond.”
General Field: Mathematical Modeling
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Scientist-Technical Advisor
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: April 8th, 2017
Processing Time: 10 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
Merely 10 days after North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) filed an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition for a scientist from India, the USCIS granted their approval. The reason our client did not have to wait between 4-9 months for action to be taken on her petition is because she expedited the process by filing her case under Premium Processing (PP). PP is a paid option offered by the USCIS that allows action to be taken on petitions within 15 calendar days.
Building a strong EB1A case:
Our team worked diligently to prove to the USCIS that our client is an extraordinary researcher in the field of mathematical modeling. We gathered a wealth of information that backed up our argument, and these are several of the key points we presented to them:
- We listed the 6 times our client assessed the work of her peers for a handful of prominent scientific journals.
- Using Google Scholar, we were able to confirm that our client’s work had been cited 413 times at the time of filing.
- We presented the significance of our client’s 25 peer-reviewed journal articles, 6 conference articles, and 1 book chapter to the USCIS.
- We also included additional evidence such as our client’s Ph.D. in Atomic Physics as well as information on her specialized research on developing novel mathematical and computational models for understanding atomic systems, molecular systems, and energy production.
- The four recommendation letters which our client obtained from her peers were incorporated into the EB1A petition packet. These letters discussed the importance of our client’s work to the US particularly when it comes to issues in understanding atoms, molecules, and energy exploration and production. This is what one of the recommenders said about our client: “[Client’s] record of sustained success in mathematical modeling, as described above, indicates to me that she is operating at the highest level of excellence in her field. She holds a long-standing record of achievement in mathematical modeling, which more than justifies the assumption that her work will continue to impress indefinitely.”
The approval of our client’s I-140 is a surefire sign of the effectiveness of our firm. We congratulate our client on her EB-1A petition approval and wish her all the best as she adjusts her status for permanent residence.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: