“Thank you so much. Very clear instructions on document preparation. Always timely and accurate answers to my questions. Professional editing that translates my research highlights into a persuasive petition.”
General Field: Theoretical Physics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Outside the US
Approval Notice Date: January 12th, 2017
Processing Time: 9 months, 24 days
“[Client] has struck me as one of the most accomplished and creative researchers in our field. His repeated accounts of ingenuity serve as a veritable guarantee that he will continue to refine the theoretical proposals that shape the way in which scientists seek to explain the origins of the universe. […] Moreover, his willingness to challenge other researchers and push their theories to the brink serves to benefit the scientific community as a whole.”
The aforementioned recommendation by a distinguished professor is a befitting description of our client, a Taiwanese postdoctoral researcher specializing in the field of theoretical physics.
Our client, while residing outside the United States, sought assistance from our firm –– North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) –– to attain EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition approval. Our team evaluated his credentials to determine his suitability for EB1A, which is considered a very tough visa category. Once we were convinced of the merit of his credentials, we countersigned the retainer agreement.
Our client’s EB1A petition packet consisted of a well-detailed presentation of his achievements and accolades earned through his impressive research career. Some of the points we emphasized included:
– We enumerated our client’s publication record and citation count: 30 peer-reviewed scientific articles and a massive 626 citations. Using these impressive numbers, we established that our client is a prolific member of the scientific community with great influence over other researchers in his field of endeavor.
– We also highlighted that our client was a regular peer reviewer for a distinguished journal with very stringent publishing guidelines. At the time of filing, he had already conducted 21 peer reviews for this journal.
– Based on the detailed research summary which our client provided, we were able to understand the substantial contributions he has made to the field of theoretical physics and how it aids the American scientific community in comprehending highly advanced questions of cosmology and physics. Our client’s research has encouraged the development of applications for observation and elucidation of astral phenomena, and we explained the benefits of retaining him in the United States in a convincing and effective manner.
– Arguably, the most decisive pieces of evidence regarding our client’s extraordinary ability was presented through 4 recommendation letters proffered by other experts. They discussed the significance of our client’s work to the US and advocated for the approval of his case.
Our client’s EB1A petition was approved 9 months and 24 days after filing, a slightly longer adjudication timeline than expected (4-9 months is the norm for I-140 petitions). To obtain permanent residency, our client will now undergo Immigration Visa Processing (IVP)* from outside the US. We thank him for enlisting our services and wish him success with IVP.
* To learn more about IVP, please head to http://www.wegreened.com/Immigrant-Visa-Processing
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 11,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: