“A big thank you to your team for their hard work and professional expertise. I am glad we made it!”
General Field: Biotechnology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Associate Scientist
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Florida
Approval Notice Date: February 6th, 2017
Processing Time: 14 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
An associate scientist from India hired North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to put together and file a strong EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) petition on her behalf. Before countersigning the retainer agreement, we made sure that her employer—an American biotechnology company—was fully on board. The reason we needed her employer’s full support is because EB-1B must be sponsored by an American company.
After months of hard work, our client’s EB-1B petition was accompanied by the following key information:
- We noted our client’s 6 publications, all of which appeared in well-known scientific periodicals.
- Evidence of our client’s scientific contributions to the field of biotechnology was also submitted and this took the form of the 167 citations gathered from her work.
- We also noted the several abstracts that our client reviewed for a prestigious conference.
- As part of our services, we went through summaries of our client’s work to better understand the value of her findings to the United States. After careful analysis, we determined that her applications of materials science to biological problems address some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding how to produce and develop new therapeutics and drugs.
- In a bid to further fortify our client’s EB1B petition, we urged her to secure recommendation letters from a handful of her peers, all of whom we helped select. She returned with six letters, one of which contained this strong statement of support: “[Client] is clearly an expert in high demand whose sustained efforts are necessary for the advancement of drug screening technologies. [Client] has proven that her research impacts the field via her great publication record, impressive record of citation, and the practical quality of her biotechnology research advancements. She is certainly one of the foremost experts in the field of biotechnology, and based on her vast accomplishments, I expect equally beneficial discoveries from her in the future.”
Because our client opted to file her EB1B petition under Premium Processing (PP), she received notification of case approval merely 14 days later. We congratulate her for securing I-140 approval and thank her for retaining our services to file I-485 applications for herself and her spouse. We join them as they wait for the USCIS to take action on this final step in the green card process.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 7,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: