“A big thank you to your team for their hard work and professional expertise. I am glad we made it!”
General Field: Biotechnology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Associate Scientist
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Florida
Approval Notice Date: February 6th, 2017
Processing Time: 14 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
An associate scientist from India hired North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to put together and file a strong EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) petition on her behalf. Before countersigning the retainer agreement, we made sure that her employer—an American biotechnology company—was fully on board. The reason we needed her employer’s full support is because EB-1B must be sponsored by an American company.
After months of hard work, our client’s EB-1B petition was accompanied by the following key information:
- We noted our client’s 6 publications, all of which appeared in well-known scientific periodicals.
- Evidence of our client’s scientific contributions to the field of biotechnology was also submitted and this took the form of the 167 citations gathered from her work.
- We also noted the several abstracts that our client reviewed for a prestigious conference.
- As part of our services, we went through summaries of our client’s work to better understand the value of her findings to the United States. After careful analysis, we determined that her applications of materials science to biological problems address some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding how to produce and develop new therapeutics and drugs.
- In a bid to further fortify our client’s EB1B petition, we urged her to secure recommendation letters from a handful of her peers, all of whom we helped select. She returned with six letters, one of which contained this strong statement of support: “[Client] is clearly an expert in high demand whose sustained efforts are necessary for the advancement of drug screening technologies. [Client] has proven that her research impacts the field via her great publication record, impressive record of citation, and the practical quality of her biotechnology research advancements. She is certainly one of the foremost experts in the field of biotechnology, and based on her vast accomplishments, I expect equally beneficial discoveries from her in the future.”
Because our client opted to file her EB1B petition under Premium Processing (PP), she received notification of case approval merely 14 days later. We congratulate her for securing I-140 approval and thank her for retaining our services to file I-485 applications for herself and her spouse. We join them as they wait for the USCIS to take action on this final step in the green card process.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: