“Thank you very much for sharing the good news to me as soon as you get the message. I really appreciate you effort on my case and your great service.”
General Field: Animal Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Professor
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Outside the US
Approval Notice Date: March 3rd, 2017
Processing Time: 7 months, 1 day
With a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and years of experience in the field of animal science, a professor based in China hired North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to help her obtain a green card. From an impressive citation count to extensive experience judging the work of her peers, she certainly fit the mold when it came to EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) eligibility. As part of our services, we put together a strong petition befitting a researcher of her qualifications. Here are some of the key points we concentrated on:
- We noted the 678 times our client’s work was cited by other researchers in the field.
- The 30 times our client assessed the work of her peers for over a dozen scientific journals was also highlighted.
- Furthermore, we noted her 44 peer-reviewed journal articles/abstracts and numerous presentations at national and international conferences.
- Several of our client’s peers volunteered recommendation letters, which we incorporated into her EB1A petition packet. According to one of them, a prominent research associate, our client’s work is of extreme importance. This is what he said: “Prior to [Client’s] research, no other scientist had been able to observe the implications of infection regulation and innate immune response in such a detailed way. This [Client’s] information also expanded the availability of viable treatment options for individuals who have developed pathogenic”
- We studied our client’s research summary and affirmed that her work on the physiology of animals, addresses some of the United States’ most pressing issues in understanding the effects of global warming on the animals, as well as the processes involved in animal physiological response.
Although our client had a strong case, the USCIS issued a Request for Evidence (RFE), to which we promptly responded. We successfully dealt with all hesitations about our client’s qualifications, and we are happy to list her case among our many success stories. We congratulate her for securing EB1A petition approval, and we thank her for retaining our Immigrant Visa Processing services. To learn more about this, please visit http://www.wegreened.com/Immigrant-Visa-Processing
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 7,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: