“Thank you very much for sharing the good news to me as soon as you get the message. I really appreciate you effort on my case and your great service.”
General Field: Animal Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Professor
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Outside the US
Approval Notice Date: March 3rd, 2017
Processing Time: 7 months, 1 day
With a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and years of experience in the field of animal science, a professor based in China hired North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to help her obtain a green card. From an impressive citation count to extensive experience judging the work of her peers, she certainly fit the mold when it came to EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) eligibility. As part of our services, we put together a strong petition befitting a researcher of her qualifications. Here are some of the key points we concentrated on:
- We noted the 678 times our client’s work was cited by other researchers in the field.
- The 30 times our client assessed the work of her peers for over a dozen scientific journals was also highlighted.
- Furthermore, we noted her 44 peer-reviewed journal articles/abstracts and numerous presentations at national and international conferences.
- Several of our client’s peers volunteered recommendation letters, which we incorporated into her EB1A petition packet. According to one of them, a prominent research associate, our client’s work is of extreme importance. This is what he said: “Prior to [Client’s] research, no other scientist had been able to observe the implications of infection regulation and innate immune response in such a detailed way. This [Client’s] information also expanded the availability of viable treatment options for individuals who have developed pathogenic”
- We studied our client’s research summary and affirmed that her work on the physiology of animals, addresses some of the United States’ most pressing issues in understanding the effects of global warming on the animals, as well as the processes involved in animal physiological response.
Although our client had a strong case, the USCIS issued a Request for Evidence (RFE), to which we promptly responded. We successfully dealt with all hesitations about our client’s qualifications, and we are happy to list her case among our many success stories. We congratulate her for securing EB1A petition approval, and we thank her for retaining our Immigrant Visa Processing services. To learn more about this, please visit http://www.wegreened.com/Immigrant-Visa-Processing
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: