“Thank you so much for all your help in the past 1 year.”
On October 5th, 2016, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Senior Device Engineer in the Field of Electrical Engineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Electrical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Device Engineer
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: October 5th, 2016
With a Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering and extensive experience working in the field of electrical engineering, our client was a suitable candidate for both EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver). It is not uncommon for petitioners to file I-140s under multiple categories as it increases their chances of obtaining petition approval. In this case, our client was fortunate enough to have both his petitions approved. Despite being two different visa categories, some of the information included in our client’s EB-1A and EB-2 NIW petition dossiers overlapped. These are where the similarities lay:
- Citation Count: We highlighted our client’s citation count in both petition packets. At the time of filing, this figure stood at 91 citations.
- Peer Review Experience: In order to prove to the USCIS that our client holds a leadership position in the field, we had to prove that his opinions are respected by his peers and thus, we documented his peer review experience. When we filed both petitions, our client had conducted 47 peer reviews for various scientific journals.
- Publication record: Our client’s investigations in the field had led to the publication of 7 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 6 presentations at national and international conferences, all of which were well-received by the scientific community.
- Recommendation letters: As both petitions were filed within months of each other, we used the same set of recommendation letters to support our client’s cases. Overall, we incorporated six recommendation letters that strongly advocated for the approval of both petitions. These letters were volunteered by other influential members of the electrical engineering research community and contained statements such as this: “Given the commercial and academic significance of [Client’s] research, I am sure it would be a great benefit to the United States in terms of economic profit and industrial domains if he were able to continue working in the United States.”
- Research Information: Furthermore, we carefully accounted for our client’s research on the electronic transport properties of single-walled carbon nanotubes as well as single-layer graphene films. Based on what we gathered, we concluded that his work addresses some of the US’ most pressing issues in understanding the integration of nanomaterials into silicon technology.
Although it was a long journey to the finish line, we are pleased that our diligent efforts paid off and that our client now has two approval notices. We thank him for working with North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com), and we wish him well as he adjusts his status for permanent residence.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 7,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: