“Again thank you very much for your work — I have been very much satisfied with the result and the professionalism your law firm put into my case!”
General Field: Machine Vision and Learning
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Engineer
Country of Origin: South Korea
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: April 29th, 2017
Processing Time: 5 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
A machine vision and learning expert from South Korea hired North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to help him obtain EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition approval. We made sure to ask him questions about his research and review his credentials before taking on his case. Once we confirmed that we could help him secure EB1A petition approval, we started gathering a wealth of information pertaining to his work. These are some of the main points we focused on:
- Thanks to Google Scholar, we confirmed that our client’s work had collected 498 citations by the time we filed his case. We demonstrated that these citations came from independent and leading researchers around the world, indicating the major significance of his work.
- We also listed our client’s productive and exemplary publication record: 7 peer-reviewed conference and journal articles, 1 online article, 2 patents, and 21 computer programs.
- To demonstrate our client’s respected status in the field of machine vision and learning, we listed the 6 times he had assessed the work of his peers for a handful of prominent scientific periodicals.
We made sure to establish our client’s extraordinary ability in the field, and that he is one of only a handful of researchers whose work on deep machine learning benefits the United States to a great extent. These are some other elements of his EB1A petition packet that paved the way for case approval:
- We noted our client’s Ph.D. in Medical Engineering and Medical Physics and convinced the USCIS that he possesses the practical and theoretical skills needed to continue conducting impactful research.
- Based on the data we gathered, we established that the application of our client’s research on precision medicine enables more effective diagnosis and treatment of severe conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- We incorporated four recommendation letters into his petition packet, one of which contained this statement: “It is therefore in the best interests of the United States to continue to support [Client’s] work, which holds wide-ranging benefits for public health, public safety, and the economy.”
As our client filed his petition with Premium Processing, he only waited 5 days for the USCIS to take action on his case. We congratulate him for obtaining petition approval, and we wish him the best as he takes on the final step of the green card process: filing an I-485 application.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 10,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: