“Again thank you very much for your work — I have been very much satisfied with the result and the professionalism your law firm put into my case!”
General Field: Machine Vision and Learning
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Engineer
Country of Origin: South Korea
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: April 29th, 2017
Processing Time: 5 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
A machine vision and learning expert from South Korea hired North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to help him obtain EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition approval. We made sure to ask him questions about his research and review his credentials before taking on his case. Once we confirmed that we could help him secure EB1A petition approval, we started gathering a wealth of information pertaining to his work. These are some of the main points we focused on:
- Thanks to Google Scholar, we confirmed that our client’s work had collected 498 citations by the time we filed his case. We demonstrated that these citations came from independent and leading researchers around the world, indicating the major significance of his work.
- We also listed our client’s productive and exemplary publication record: 7 peer-reviewed conference and journal articles, 1 online article, 2 patents, and 21 computer programs.
- To demonstrate our client’s respected status in the field of machine vision and learning, we listed the 6 times he had assessed the work of his peers for a handful of prominent scientific periodicals.
We made sure to establish our client’s extraordinary ability in the field, and that he is one of only a handful of researchers whose work on deep machine learning benefits the United States to a great extent. These are some other elements of his EB1A petition packet that paved the way for case approval:
- We noted our client’s Ph.D. in Medical Engineering and Medical Physics and convinced the USCIS that he possesses the practical and theoretical skills needed to continue conducting impactful research.
- Based on the data we gathered, we established that the application of our client’s research on precision medicine enables more effective diagnosis and treatment of severe conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- We incorporated four recommendation letters into his petition packet, one of which contained this statement: “It is therefore in the best interests of the United States to continue to support [Client’s] work, which holds wide-ranging benefits for public health, public safety, and the economy.”
As our client filed his petition with Premium Processing, he only waited 5 days for the USCIS to take action on his case. We congratulate him for obtaining petition approval, and we wish him the best as he takes on the final step of the green card process: filing an I-485 application.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 7,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: