“That is indeed great news. Credit goes to your help. I will definitely recommend you…”
General Field: Psychiatry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Psychiatrist
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Illinois
Approval Notice Date: March 3rd, 2016
Processing Time: 22 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
This EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) case involved a psychiatrist from India who hired North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to help him attain a green card. Because our client chose to upgrade his case to Premium Processing (PP) 12 days after we filed the EB1A petition on his behalf, he received an approval notice from the USCIS merely 10 days after the upgrade. Seeing that the USCIS has to take action on a case filed under PP within 15 days, it allows petitioners like our client to enjoy rapid adjudication.
Our client’s extensive experience in the field of psychiatry and his various qualifications made him a suitable candidate to file his petition under EB1A. Here are some of the key reasons our client qualified for this visa category:
- Review Experience: When we filed the case, our client had already conducted 15 peer reviews for a handful of scientific journals. Only top researchers are invited to assess the work of others, and our client’s outstanding record demonstrates his high standing in the field.
- Impressive Citation & Publication Count: At the time of filing, our client’s 4 published articles had gathered 245 citations.
- Beneficial to the United States: We demonstrated that our client’s research on the structural neuroimaging in autism advances the country’s understanding of autism. His functional characterization of the thalamus in autistic subjects is especially well-known amongst other researchers in the field, making our client a leader in this area of study.
On top of that, we advised our client to engage the help of other experts in the field to support our EB-1A presentation. Five experts agreed to help by contributing strong recommendation letters. These letters attested to the value of our client’s work not just to them, but to the field of psychiatry as a whole. Here are several excerpts:
- “His work has benefited the study of autism by presenting an effective and facile imaging technique that…allows for more precise and comprehensive measurement of the corpus callosum, a commonly associated brain region with autism.”
- “There should be no doubt that [Client] must remain in the United States to continue aiding American families troubled by autism.”
- “…treatment of autism is dependent on understanding its neurobiology and pathophysiology, which requires identification of abnormalities in disordered brains compared to normal brains. A leading figure in this effort is [Client]…”
This EB-1A petition approval serves as encouraging evidence that our law firm is fully dedicated to helping every client get one step closer to their green card. In this case, we are helping our client go all the way: we recently filed I-485 applications (final step in the green card process) for our client and his spouse. We join them as they await favorable news from the USCIS.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: