“Thank you so much for confirming the approval status. I am really happy and appreciated!”
General Field: Electrical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Power Electronics Research Engineer
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Michigan
Approval Notice Date: November 4th, 2016
Processing Time: 18 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
Armed with a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and many years of experience in the field of electrical engineering, our client –a research engineer from China—was a suitable candidate for EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability). North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) worked meticulously to put together a strong petition packet that highlighted her various achievements in the field. Amongst other things, these are some of the key points we focused on:
- Citation Count: When we filed the case, our client’s work had already been cited 156 times by researchers all around the world. This proved the value of her work to the field as a whole.
- Publication Record: Our client’s hard work had led to the publication of 20 well-received articles, all of which appeared in high-impact scientific journals.
- Peer Review Experience: It is a known fact that only experts in their respective fields are invited to judge the work of others and therefore, our client’s impressive peer review record (70 reviews at the time of case filing) demonstrated her leadership role in the field.
- External Support: Our client had reached out to other experts working in the field and asked them for recommendation letters. Six influential members of the electrical engineering research community agreed to lend their support. The letters they contributed played an important role in convincing the USCIS that our client’s work is essential to the United States. According to one of her recommenders: “It is obvious from her research and the attention it has received from researchers worldwide that she is one of the most talented and cutting-edge researchers working in the field of power electronics and specifically in development of hybrid and electric automobile technologies. For the benefit of American consumers and industries, she must be retained.”
- Research Summary: Thanks to the comprehensive research summary that our client sent to us so that we could better understand her work, we were able to conclude that her development of power conversion systems features important applications such as improved lithium-ion battery cells for use in hybrid electric vehicles.
Thanks to Premium Processing (PP), our client received notification of EB-1A case approval in just 18 days. We join her as she celebrates this incredible milestone in the lengthy green card process, and we look forward to helping her and her dependent obtain their green cards.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: