“Thank you for the positive message. […] Thanks again for your support.”
General Field: Molecular Biology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Researcher
Country of Origin: Slovakia
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Minnesota
Approval Notice Date: March 9th, 2017
Processing Time: 3 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
A researcher based in Minnesota approached North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) when he decided that he wanted to get one step closer to a green card. He hired us to help him with the first step: filing an I-140 petition. After evaluating his credentials, we determined that he qualified for EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability). These are the several main points we chose to focus on when presenting his case to the USCIS:
- Publication Record: By the time we were ready to file our client’s EB1A petition, he had already published 11 peer-reviewed scientific articles. He also had 1 patent to his name.
- Citation Count: Using Google Scholar, we confirmed that our client’s work had been cited an impressive 2,546 times. These citations came from independent and leading researchers around the world, indicating the major significance of his work.
- Peer Reviews: Our client was also active in the scientific community as a peer reviewer for highly acclaimed journals—he had already conducted 16 peer reviews by the time we filed his case.
- Recommendation Letters: To further fortify his EB1A petition, we advised him to ask a handful of his peers for recommendation letters. Five of them agreed to lend their support, one of whom noted the following in his recommendation letter: “His research successes far exceed those of others with comparable education and experience; therefore it would be difficult, if not impossible, to replace him with an equally qualified researcher, as he has proven himself to be unmatched in this line of study.”
- Additional Evidence: We carefully detailed our client’s work on the development of tools for targeted genome modification and their use in precise engineering of plant genomes. Moreover, we established that his research addresses some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding how to most efficiently edit the genomes of important crops, which is done for maximum yield, drought and pest resistance, and volume.
As we were able to convince the USCIS that our client is an internationally recognized researcher with an extraordinary ability to advance the field of molecular biology, they approved his EB1A petition. We send our regards to our client and thank him for choosing us to represent his case.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: