“What a good news!! Thanks so much for all what you have done in the application process.”
General Field: Virology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Georgia
Approval Notice Date: October 17th, 2016
Processing Time: 12 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
Thanks to Premium Processing (PP), our client (a postdoctoral research associate from China) only waited 12 days before receiving notification of case approval. On average, it takes between 4-9 months for the USCIS to take action on I-140 petitions but because our client elected to pay an additional $1,225, she was treated to PP and action was taken on her case within 15 calendar days.
Based in Georgia, our client is an expert researcher working in the field of virology. With 26 peer-reviewed scientific articles and one book chapter in the bag, she was a suitable candidate for EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability). Besides her publication record, we incorporated the following information into her petition packet to prove to the USCIS that she deserved to get one step closer to a green card:
- We noted the nearly 3 dozen times she judged the work of her peers for a variety of high-impact scientific journals.
- Our client’s citation count was also detailed—136 citations at the time of filing.
- Moreover, we noted her research efforts on the pathogenesis and genomic characteristics of rabies virus, host-virus interactions, and the development of novel rabies vaccines for prevention as well as for therapy.
- Based on all the information we accumulated, we were able to prove to the USCIS that our client’s research addresses some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding the underlying mechanisms of this disease and how to develop successful therapeutic strategies to treat and prevent it.
- The six recommendation letters that we included in our client’s EB-1A petition packet also played a role in securing petition approval. According to one of the recommenders, our client “…is a unique virology and immunology researcher whose work has substantially affected our understanding of the functional genomics of the rabies vims and the underlying mechanisms of rabies virus disease progression, and as such, she presents one of the best opportunities for finally developing an improved vaccination strategy against the rabies virus, which costs thousands of lives around the world each year, while also exerting a significant economic impact on healthcare systems.”
We are delighted that our efforts led to the approval of our client’s EB-1A petition. We congratulate her on this milestone and thank her for retaining our firm to file I-485 applications for herself and her dependent. We join them as they await favorable news from the USCIS. In the meantime, we wish our client the best as she continues to progress the important field of virology in the United States.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: