“Thank you so much for your excellent work on my case. You are really professional and efficient. I’d like to recommend you to my friends in the future.”
General Field: Chemical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Scholar
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: November 7th, 2016
Processing Time: 14 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
Just 2 weeks after North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) filed an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition for a postdoctoral scholar from China, the USCIS granted their approval. The reason for such rapid adjudication is thanks to Premium Processing (PP), a paid service offered by the USCIS that allows petitioners to have action taken on their cases within 15 calendar days. Not only are we pleased that our client is now one step closer towards green card success, we are also glad that the USCIS did not issue a Request for Evidence (RFE). This is testament to our excellent strategy in putting together a strong EB-1A petition for our client. Even so, there is no doubt that our client’s solid credentials played a major role in case approval. These are some of the highlights:
- Our client’s 40 instances of peer reviews service were detailed. We convinced the USCIS that only top-level experts in their field are invited to perform review work, so this frequent review activity established our client’s notable standing in the field.
- We listed the 25 scientific articles to our client’s name, all of which were published in well-known scientific journals.
- The 192 times our client’s work was cited was also noted. We demonstrated that our client’s findings are progressing the work of various researchers around the world, and in extension, the field of chemical engineering as a whole.
- Not to be missed was our client’s work on catalysts and catalytic reactions. We proved that his research addresses some of the United States’ most important issues in understanding catalysis that is essential to reducing harmful chemicals in fossil fuel emissions.
- The six recommendation letters that our client obtained from his peers were also highlighted. They served as additional evidence that our client is an outstanding researcher and that his work is very important to the US. According to one of these recommenders: “[Client] is an outstanding chemical engineer and researcher, with a record of success that surpasses the majority of his peers. He has unique experience and a proven capability for accomplishing high-level research in this area. His skills are unique, well-developed, and certainly needed in today’s scientific community. It is important for further developments in catalysis research that he be permitted to continue his work in the United States.”
We congratulate our client for overcoming this significant hurdle in the green card process, and we bid him well as he continues to advance the field of chemical engineering in the US.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: