“Thank you so much for all your kind help during my I-140 application. I will recommend you to all the people I know who are going to apply for the green card.”
General Field: Material Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Doctoral Candidate/Graduate Assistant
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New Jersey
Approval Notice Date: January 13th, 2017
Processing Time: 4 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
The field of material chemistry has seen much progress since our client—a doctoral candidate and research assistant—chose to dedicate his career to it. With multiple years of research experience and various achievements in the field, our client was a suitable candidate to file his I-140 petition under EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability). Despite his strong credentials, he needed North America Immigration Law Group’s professional assistance to build and file a clear and concise case for him. After going through his research summary and reviewing his accomplishments, we determined that our client’s EB1A petition should focus on the following information:
- Good publication record: By the time we were ready to file our client’s petition, he had already published more than a dozen scientific articles, all of which appeared in prestigious journals.
- Notable citation count: Thanks to Google Scholar and sites such as Scopus, we determined that our client’s work had gathered 208 citations at the time of filing.
- Impressive peer review experience: The 40 times our client assessed the work of his peers was also noted. As only highly respected experts are invited to perform review work, our client’s noteworthy peer review record demonstrated his high standing in the field.
Besides the aforementioned information, we also incorporated a myriad of supporting evidence to strengthen the case. These are a couple of them:
- Recommendation letters: We advised our client to obtain recommendation letters from other influential members of the material chemistry research community. He returned with six letters, one of which stated: “Considering both the impressive impact his work has had on the scientific community as well as the clear benefits of his research for public safety and environmental protection efforts, it is undeniable that [Client] serves a crucial role in his position as a leading researcher in the field of material chemistry. His continued involvement as a leader in this field of study is imperative…”
- Research information: We also carefully reviewed and presented our client’s work on inorganic-organic hybrid semiconductor materials, metal-organic frameworks, and nanomaterials. We proved that his research addresses some of the United States’ most pressing issues in developing novel functional materials for energy-related applications.
We congratulate our client for obtaining EB1A approval, and we thank him for retaining our services to help him file an I-485 application. We join him as he awaits more good news from the USCIS and in the meantime, we wish him well as he continues to progress the field of material chemistry.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: