“Thank you so much for all your kind help during my I-140 application. I will recommend you to all the people I know who are going to apply for the green card.”
General Field: Material Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Doctoral Candidate/Graduate Assistant
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New Jersey
Approval Notice Date: January 13th, 2017
Processing Time: 4 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
The field of material chemistry has seen much progress since our client—a doctoral candidate and research assistant—chose to dedicate his career to it. With multiple years of research experience and various achievements in the field, our client was a suitable candidate to file his I-140 petition under EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability). Despite his strong credentials, he needed North America Immigration Law Group’s professional assistance to build and file a clear and concise case for him. After going through his research summary and reviewing his accomplishments, we determined that our client’s EB1A petition should focus on the following information:
- Good publication record: By the time we were ready to file our client’s petition, he had already published more than a dozen scientific articles, all of which appeared in prestigious journals.
- Notable citation count: Thanks to Google Scholar and sites such as Scopus, we determined that our client’s work had gathered 208 citations at the time of filing.
- Impressive peer review experience: The 40 times our client assessed the work of his peers was also noted. As only highly respected experts are invited to perform review work, our client’s noteworthy peer review record demonstrated his high standing in the field.
Besides the aforementioned information, we also incorporated a myriad of supporting evidence to strengthen the case. These are a couple of them:
- Recommendation letters: We advised our client to obtain recommendation letters from other influential members of the material chemistry research community. He returned with six letters, one of which stated: “Considering both the impressive impact his work has had on the scientific community as well as the clear benefits of his research for public safety and environmental protection efforts, it is undeniable that [Client] serves a crucial role in his position as a leading researcher in the field of material chemistry. His continued involvement as a leader in this field of study is imperative…”
- Research information: We also carefully reviewed and presented our client’s work on inorganic-organic hybrid semiconductor materials, metal-organic frameworks, and nanomaterials. We proved that his research addresses some of the United States’ most pressing issues in developing novel functional materials for energy-related applications.
We congratulate our client for obtaining EB1A approval, and we thank him for retaining our services to help him file an I-485 application. We join him as he awaits more good news from the USCIS and in the meantime, we wish him well as he continues to progress the field of material chemistry.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 7,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: