“They are an expert in their field and very professional. I had some delays from my side, but they were always prompt in their responses and advise. I highly recommend them if you are planning to work on your green card.”
General Field: Computational Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Research Scientist
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Arizona
Approval Notice Date: April 21st, 2016
Processing Time: 1 Day (Premium Processing Requested)
Merely one day after we filed an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition for our client, the USCIS granted their approval. Our client, an assistant research scientist from India, is immersed in the field of computational chemistry with expertise in three-dimensional protein structure prediction and evaluation, molecular modeling for therapeutic targets, virtual screening for small molecule inhibitors, and evolutionary cancer genomics. Her work is recognized by researchers around the world and is of great value to the United States. To prove it to the USCIS, here’s what we included in her EB-1A petition dossier:
- We detailed the 184 citations gathered from her work and demonstrated that various scientists who are involved in computation chemistry heavily rely on her findings to progress and support their research.
- We noted the 13 times our client conducted peer reviews for a handful of scientific journals. This impressive record denoted the significance of our client’s insights to other experts in the field.
- When we filed the case, our client had published 7 scientific articles and one conference paper.
- To fortify our client’s EB-1A petition, we encouraged our client to reach out to other experts in the field for recommendation letters. To our delight, our client returned with six signed letters, all of which stated the importance of her research to the United States, especially its medical sector. Here are a handful of quotes extracted from these letters:
- “As a researcher at the top of her field, it is apparent that her work must be allowed to continue. Without her keen insight and strong abilities as a researcher, I anticipate costly delays in the progress of research on genetic mutation and its relation to various diseases and cancer.”
- “[Client] has provided such unique scientific contributions to her field that I do not believe anyone else in the field could presently match. She is certainly one of the most advanced individuals working in this area, and the improvement of the field is heavily dependent on her continued research.”
- “Based on her published work, and particularly on her development of a new method of treating overgrowth of tissue, [Client] is certainly one of the most distinguished researchers engaged in computational studies today. Only a scant handful of fellow researchers in this field boast similar records of success and acclaim.”
We are pleased that our client received an EB-1A petition approval, and as the cherry on top of the cake, in record time too. She has elected to file her I-485 application using our comprehensive D.I.Y Packet. It contains information on how to go about adjusting one’s status for permanent residence, and we wish her the best with this step.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: