“This is fantastic news! I want to thank you for your help and it has been great pleasure working with your firm. I will be very glad to recommend your firm. Again, thank you very much!”
General Field: Chemical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Kansas
Approval Notice Date: January 11th, 2017
Processing Time: 2 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
An assistant professor from China only waited 2 days for the USCIS to take action on his EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition. The reason for such quick adjudication is because he opted for Premium Processing (PP), which significantly trims the overall wait time from 4-9 months to under 15 days. Although we have PP to thank for the short wait, we have no doubt that the combined efforts of the team at North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) paved the way for case approval. These are some of the details our client’s comprehensive EB1A petition dossier contained:
- We noted his Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering and added evidence such as his CV and details of his current job to strengthen the case.
- Our client’s 25 publications and the 30 times he had conducted peer reviews were also listed.
- We also made it a point to mention the 390 times our client’s work had been cited by other researchers.
- Perhaps one of the most important elements of our client’s petition detailed his work in the field of chemical engineering. For one, we noted his research on the applications of density functional theory, catalytic kinetic modeling, and molecular dynamics in order to investigate and understand key catalytic functionalities of catalyst materials. We also demonstrated that our client’s findings are of great importance to the United States and that he should be allowed to continue his work in the country.
- We also incorporated 5 recommendation letters into the petition, one of which contained this flattering statement: “[Client’s] research benefits important national industries as well, a fact that is illustrated by the application of his framework to the evaluation of reactions on a novel solid oxide fuel cell surface. The results of this project confirm that [Client] is an innovator within his field and a reliable source of original scientific ideas.”
We congratulate our client for securing EB-1A petition approval, and we thank him for working with us. We also wish him the best as he adjusts his status for permanent residence by filing an I-485 application. As the final step in the green card process, I-485 approval means that our client will finally accomplish his goal of obtaining a green card.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 6,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: