“This is fantastic news! I want to thank you for your help and it has been great pleasure working with your firm. I will be very glad to recommend your firm. Again, thank you very much!”
General Field: Chemical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Kansas
Approval Notice Date: January 11th, 2017
Processing Time: 2 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
An assistant professor from China only waited 2 days for the USCIS to take action on his EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition. The reason for such quick adjudication is because he opted for Premium Processing (PP), which significantly trims the overall wait time from 4-9 months to under 15 days. Although we have PP to thank for the short wait, we have no doubt that the combined efforts of the team at North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) paved the way for case approval. These are some of the details our client’s comprehensive EB1A petition dossier contained:
- We noted his Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering and added evidence such as his CV and details of his current job to strengthen the case.
- Our client’s 25 publications and the 30 times he had conducted peer reviews were also listed.
- We also made it a point to mention the 390 times our client’s work had been cited by other researchers.
- Perhaps one of the most important elements of our client’s petition detailed his work in the field of chemical engineering. For one, we noted his research on the applications of density functional theory, catalytic kinetic modeling, and molecular dynamics in order to investigate and understand key catalytic functionalities of catalyst materials. We also demonstrated that our client’s findings are of great importance to the United States and that he should be allowed to continue his work in the country.
- We also incorporated 5 recommendation letters into the petition, one of which contained this flattering statement: “[Client’s] research benefits important national industries as well, a fact that is illustrated by the application of his framework to the evaluation of reactions on a novel solid oxide fuel cell surface. The results of this project confirm that [Client] is an innovator within his field and a reliable source of original scientific ideas.”
We congratulate our client for securing EB-1A petition approval, and we thank him for working with us. We also wish him the best as he adjusts his status for permanent residence by filing an I-485 application. As the final step in the green card process, I-485 approval means that our client will finally accomplish his goal of obtaining a green card.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: