“Again, I greatly appreciate your professionalism and efficiency for getting my 140 case approved!”
General Field: Polymer Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Missouri
Approval Notice Date: November 1st, 2016
Processing Time: 11 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) was hired by a prominent postdoctoral researcher from China to prepare and file an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition. After determining that we could build a strong case for him, we went about collecting as much data as we could on his work in the field of polymer chemistry. By the time we were ready to file his petition, we had gathered a wealth of information that highlighted our client’s important role in the field. These are some of the key points included in his EB-1A petition dossier:
- Publication Record: When we filed the case, our client’s work had already led to the publication of 7 peer-reviewed journal articles and 1 peer-reviewed conference paper.
- Citation Count: We used Google Scholar and other similar sites to determine our client’s citation count. At the time of filing, his work had collected 128 citations.
- Number of Peer Reviews: As only top-rated researchers are invited to conduct peer reviews for scientific periodicals, our client’s peer review record (22 reviews) spoke volumes of his leadership position in the field.
- Research Information: We needed to prove to the USCIS that our client’s findings benefit the United States and thus, we reviewed his research on developing and testing synthetic polymeric materials with novel properties and functions. We determined that his research addresses some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding how to synthesize effective compounds for drug delivery, tissue engineering, and other critical processes.
- Additional Evidence: Besides documenting our client’s Ph.D. in Polymer/Organic Chemistry, we also incorporated six recommendation letters into his EB-1A petition packet. These letters were contributed by other top minds in the field, all of whom were either familiar with our client’s publications and/or had worked with him. According to one of these recommenders, our client “…is a highly accomplished researcher by every measure. His involvement is essential to maintaining the current research momentum in polymer chemistry, and given the number of critical applications for his work in medicine and beyond, there is far too much at stake to risk losing [Client’s] contributions.”
We are pleased that Nebraska Service Center approved our client’s EB-1A case in just 11 days (it usually takes between 4-9 months). The short timeline is mainly thanks to Premium Processing (PP), a paid option offered by the USCIS that allows petitioners to have action taken on their cases within 15 calendar days. All our client had to do was submit an additional form and pay a fee of $1,225 to enjoy this service. We congratulate him for securing an EB-1A petition approval, and we wish him the best as he continues to progress the field of polymer chemistry in the United States.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 6,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: