“Again, I greatly appreciate your professionalism and efficiency for getting my 140 case approved!”
General Field: Polymer Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Missouri
Approval Notice Date: November 1st, 2016
Processing Time: 11 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) was hired by a prominent postdoctoral researcher from China to prepare and file an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition. After determining that we could build a strong case for him, we went about collecting as much data as we could on his work in the field of polymer chemistry. By the time we were ready to file his petition, we had gathered a wealth of information that highlighted our client’s important role in the field. These are some of the key points included in his EB-1A petition dossier:
- Publication Record: When we filed the case, our client’s work had already led to the publication of 7 peer-reviewed journal articles and 1 peer-reviewed conference paper.
- Citation Count: We used Google Scholar and other similar sites to determine our client’s citation count. At the time of filing, his work had collected 128 citations.
- Number of Peer Reviews: As only top-rated researchers are invited to conduct peer reviews for scientific periodicals, our client’s peer review record (22 reviews) spoke volumes of his leadership position in the field.
- Research Information: We needed to prove to the USCIS that our client’s findings benefit the United States and thus, we reviewed his research on developing and testing synthetic polymeric materials with novel properties and functions. We determined that his research addresses some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding how to synthesize effective compounds for drug delivery, tissue engineering, and other critical processes.
- Additional Evidence: Besides documenting our client’s Ph.D. in Polymer/Organic Chemistry, we also incorporated six recommendation letters into his EB-1A petition packet. These letters were contributed by other top minds in the field, all of whom were either familiar with our client’s publications and/or had worked with him. According to one of these recommenders, our client “…is a highly accomplished researcher by every measure. His involvement is essential to maintaining the current research momentum in polymer chemistry, and given the number of critical applications for his work in medicine and beyond, there is far too much at stake to risk losing [Client’s] contributions.”
We are pleased that Nebraska Service Center approved our client’s EB-1A case in just 11 days (it usually takes between 4-9 months). The short timeline is mainly thanks to Premium Processing (PP), a paid option offered by the USCIS that allows petitioners to have action taken on their cases within 15 calendar days. All our client had to do was submit an additional form and pay a fee of $1,225 to enjoy this service. We congratulate him for securing an EB-1A petition approval, and we wish him the best as he continues to progress the field of polymer chemistry in the United States.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 10,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: