“Thanks so much [Chen Immigration Team], I really appreciate your support and help.”
General Field: Clinical Medicine
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Clinical Scientist
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Colorado
Approval Notice Date: April 14th, 2016
Processing Time: 13 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
A gifted clinical scientist from India hired North America Immigration Law Group to help her file an employer-sponsored EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) petition. Despite our thorough efforts in presenting a strong case to the USCIS, our client’s case was denied. This left her with three options:
- File Motion to Re-open/Re-consider: The case will revert to the same immigration officer, and the processing time is usually shorter.
- Appeal the denial decision: The immigration officer will review the brief and the decision again, and if the officer doesn’t change his/her mind, the case will be forwarded to the appeal adjudicator. The processing time can be long.
- Re-file the case: A different, more reasonable immigration officer may approve the case.
Our client opted for the third option and we got to work putting together another EB-1B petition for her. Before doing so, we needed our client to confirm the full support of her employer—a private company. They gladly agreed to serve as her petitioner and submitted all the relevant documents to us. Here are some of the main things we focused on:
- Publication, Citation & Peer Review Count: At the time of filing, our client had published 10 articles, 1 book chapter, and numerous conference presentations. Her work had gathered 182 citations and she had conducted 40 reviews for various scientific journals.
- Research Outcome: Our client’s work is focused on the areas of cardiology, arrhythmia, heart failure, cardiovascular translational research, cell and molecular biology, and biophysics/electrophysiology. We determined that her work contributes to better diagnostic, preventative, and therapeutic measures to combat certain diseases, making her an asset to the United States (especially its medical sector).
- Third-Party Testimonials: We needed the support of other experts in the field to prove to the USCIS that our client’s work is of true value to the nation. Our client managed to convince seven experts to lend their support, all of whom attested to the significance of her research. One of her recommenders wrote, “Given the important nature of [Client’s] work, as well as the contributions she has already made to the field, I strongly endorse the continuation of her research in the U.S. I consider Dr. Ram to be an exceptionally dedicated and talented scientist in cardiovascular biology. Her research has been reviewed extensively by the research community, and the medical tools she develops are utilized by medical professionals all over the world, including myself.”
Thanks to Premium Processing, our client received notification of case approval merely 13 days after we filed her EB-1B petition. We congratulate her for finally obtaining a petition approval, and thank her for placing her trust in us to help attain it. We are currently assisting our client and her husband with their I-485 applications, and we look forward to a favorable outcome.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: