“Thank you so much for your efforts, timeliness and professionalism during the entire process.”
General Field: Materials Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Director of Research & Development
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Illinois
Approval Notice Date: April 20th, 2016
Processing Time: 9 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
Merely 9 days after we filed an EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) petition on our client’s behalf, he received notification of case approval. Our client, an R&D scientist from India, hired us because he was aware of our excellent service and impressive approval rates. Because EB-1B is an employer-sponsored visa category, our client had to obtain his company’s full support before proceeding. His employer—a private company—agreed to lend their support and serve as his EB-1B petitioner. Once our client had signed and returned the contract and his company had supplied our legal team with the necessary paperwork, we immediately got to work building a strong EB-1B case. Here are some of the petition’s highlights:
- Publication Record: Our client’s extensive experience in the field of materials science has led to the publication of 9 scientific papers, all of which appeared in prominent journals.
- Citation Count: Thanks to sites such as Scopus and Google Scholar, we determined that our client’s work had collected a whopping 1773 citations when we filed the case.
- Research Evidence: We carefully reviewed our client’s research efforts on discovering and developing novel materials for thermal management applications. Based on what we understood, we established that his work improves the energy efficiency of many different machines used by American industries.
- Recommendation Letters: In a bid to make our client’s EB-1B case even stronger, we urged him to reach out to other influential materials scientists for recommendation letters. He returned with four strong letters, all of which contained statements akin to this one: “It is clear, given [Client’s] inventive research endeavors and well-cited publications, that he is a particularly worthy and influential member of the United States chemical engineering community. Chemical engineering is a complex field in dire need of [Client’s] admirable work; his depth of expertise would be difficult to replicate. I respectfully request that [Client’s] work in the United States be supported by the USCIS.”
- Additional Evidence: We detailed a wealth of information that proved our client’s worth to the United States. For instance, we noted his M.S. in Chemical Engineering and M.S. in Management and determined that he is well-equipped with the knowledge needed to efficiently churn out pragmatic research results that benefit the United States.
North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) extends its congratulations to our client. We wish him the best as he adjusts his status for permanent residence and we thank him for choosing our law firm to represent his EB-1B petition.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: