“I will strongly recommend your law firm to my family, colleagues and friends! Thank you again for your effort and support!!!”
On April 20th, 2017, we received EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) and EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approvals for an Assistant Project Scientist in the Field of Biochemistry (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biochemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Project Scientist
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: North Carolina
Approval Notice Date: April 20th, 2017
Nearly a year after North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) filed two I-140 petitions on behalf of an assistant project scientist from China, he received the good news that both petitions had been approved. It is not unusual for clients to file two I-140 petitions as it essentially give them a higher chance of obtaining petition approval. In this case, our client walked away with approved EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) and EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petitions.
Building two strong cases:
Despite being two different I-140 categories, some of the main information we included in the petitions overlapped. Overall, we had to prove to the USCIS that our client is an asset to the United States and we did this by focusing on these key points:
- Publication Record: When we filed his case, our client had already published 10 articles, all of which appeared in high-impact scientific journals.
- Citation Count: His work had gathered 142 citations from both dependent and independent researchers around the world.
- Peer Review Experience: Our client’s two petition packets also contained evidence that he had already conducted 25 peer reviews by the time we were ready to file his petitions.
- Recommendation Letters: As we filed our client’s petitions simultaneously, we used the same set of seven recommendation letters to further fortify both cases. These letters were contributed by other respected researchers in the field of biochemistry, one of whom firmly stated that our client “…is at the top of his field of biochemistry, and thus is extremely important in the ongoing research surrounding herbs. Without his ongoing research, the United States will have far less information on the physiology of these herbs going forward.”
- Research Results: Perhaps one of the most important elements of both petitions had to do with our client’s research findings. As part of our services, we carefully read and understood our client’s work so that we could build the strongest case possible. Based on what we learned, we convinced the USCIS that our client’s work addresses some of the United States’ most pressing issues in understanding the biosynthesis of crucial types of metabolic mechanisms found in plants, leading to increased abilities to tailor plants to suit specific needs, such as the increased resilience to cold or the production of useful compounds.
We are extremely pleased that our diligent efforts led to not one, but two, petition approvals. We congratulate our client for getting one step closer to his green card and we wish him the best as he continues to conduct important research on the application of molecular and structural biology and biochemical techniques in the biosynthesis of materials.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: