“Excellent news! On looking at the case status website, I noticed that my I-140 got approved. Many, many thanks!
General Field: Cancer Nanotechnology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Fellow
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: April 5th, 2016
Processing Time: 8 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
A research fellow immersed in the field of cancer nanotechnology approached North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) for help with his I-140 petition. He wanted to know if he qualified to file his petition under EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and after evaluating his credentials, we confirmed that he did. Here are some of the steps that we took to ensure that our client’s EB-1A petition was ironclad:
- We detailed his research efforts on the development and testing of novel tumor-targeted nanomedicine platforms for chemo- and radiation therapy. Based on what we gathered, we were able to conclude that our client’s work progresses the United States’ development of more effective technologies for the treatment and diagnosis of cancer.
- We determined that our client had conducted peer reviews for over 20 scientific journals. Only accomplished researchers are invited to judge the work of their peers—our client’s outstanding peer review record highlights the value of his insights to the scientific community.
- We also listed the one book chapter and 14 published scientific articles to his name, and the 297 citations gathered from his work.
- The incorporation of five recommendation letters into our client’s EB-1A petition packet served as further evidence that his work is of great value to other researchers in the field. These letters were contributed by our client’s peers, one of whom wrote, “… [Client’s] research has exhibited merit that distinguishes him as one of the leading researchers in cancer nanomedicine and molecular imaging around the world, and his work has had significant benefits for the country, especially in finding novel ways to treat cancer and improve existing cancer therapies.”
Thanks to Premium Processing (PP), our client received notification of case approval just 8 days after his EB-1A petition was filed. PP is an add-on option offered by the USCIS to petitioners filing under certain EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 visa categories. By paying the USCIS $1,225 more, these petitioners get to enjoy rapid adjudication; action will be taken on their case within 15 days instead of 4-9 months. We congratulate our client for obtaining an EB-1A petition approval. We are currently helping him and his spouse prepare their I-485 applications, and we look forward to helping them obtain green cards.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
- EB1 Green Card
- Medical (Gastroenterology, Cancer, Cancer Pharmacology, Cardiology, Immunology, Pathology, Hematology, Neurology, Neuroscience, Urology, Gynecology)
- Technology (Nanotechnology, Nanoscience, Biomaterials, Biomechanics, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Bioengineering, Biomedical Science)