“Thank you very much for your service and guidance for I-140 application which is approved. I was recommended for your service by one of my friends. I will definitely recommend you in future. It was a nice experience to work with you.”
General Field: Biochemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Associate
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Pennsylvania
Approval Notice Date: April 19th, 2017
Processing Time: 7 days (Premium Processing Requested)
North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) successfully helped a research associate from India obtain EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) petition approval. Before counter-signing the retainer agreement, we determined the following:
(1) We confirmed that our client’s employer—a private university— assented to serve as the petitioner and provide us with the relevant documents needed for EB-1B (an employer-sponsored I-140 category).
(2) We made sure that our client was a good fit for EB1B by assessing these aspects of his career:
- The details of his specialized research that aims at tackling some of the most pertinent issues in relation to biochemical signaling and mechanisms underlying a number of debilitating diseases—like pulmonary hypertension, spinal cord injury, and Parkinson’s disease—by understanding the underlying molecular mechanisms.
- His various studies have yielded an outstanding 15 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 2 book chapters that have gathered a citation record of 147.
- We noted that our client had conducted 18 peer reviews and had served as an editorial board member for 2 esteemed journals.
In addition to the above information, we also included several recommendation letters contributed by other leading experts in the field of biochemistry. The statements below were taken from two different letters:
“I can confidently state that [Client] is one of the finest scientists in the field, producing some of the most cutting‐edge research today. He has far outpaced his peers in this regard.”
“Taking into consideration the widespread influence his publications have had on researchers like myself and many others around the world, it is clear that [Client] is a leading scientist operating at the highest levels of his field.”
With the help of Premium Processing (PP), our client received an approval notice in just 7 days (instead of the expected 4-9 months). We congratulate him for getting through the first round of the green card process, and we thank him for working with us on his EB1B.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 7,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: