“Hi, thank you for your support in getting my I-140 petition approval. Please feel free to share my case on your website. It was very good experience working with you. I will definitely recommend Wegreened.com to other people. Thank you!”
General Field: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research & Development Professional
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: March 15th, 2016
Processing Time: 20 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) had the pleasure of working with a research & development professional from China. We helped him compile and file a strong EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition. Our client received notification of case approval just 20 days after it was filed.
EB-1A has a very high standard of law and in order to qualify for it, petitioners must meet three out of the 10 criteria set in place by the USCIS. In this case, our client’s portfolio led us to conclude that he fulfilled the following:
- Judge of the work of others: When we filed the case, our client had already conducted 40 peer reviews for various prominent scientific journals. We used this record to demonstrate that his opinions are valued by others in his field of pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Original scientific contributions: Our client’s work had collected 223 citations at the time of filing. This confirmed the fact that other researchers are progressing their work by referencing our client’s findings.
- Authored scholarly articles in professional journals: Our client had published 2 well-received scientific articles and 1 scientific textbook chapter.
To bolster our EB-1A petition packet, we mobilized other experts in the field. We advised our client to contact them for recommendation letters. He successfully convinced six experts to lend their support, all of whom verified our claim that our client’s research on delivery mechanisms for nanoscale pharmaceutical therapeutics benefits the United States. Here are several notable excerpts:
- “[Client] has clearly been operating at the top of his field, and will continue to do so as he completes his current project on novel systems of glaucoma drug delivery […] [Client]is an invaluable asset to the United States pharmaceutical industry and to research efforts worldwide.”
- “[Client] is truly a first-rate researcher who is doing a great deal to contribute to pharmaceutical chemistry, and nanobiotechnology, specifically.”
- “[Client’s] research is vital to the continued improvement of treatment strategies for all manner of diseases, and he has helped foster the discovery of new drug delivery systems. Such advancements are an absolute necessity for the refinement of pharmaceutical development, and are critical to the preservation of public health, as well as the United States’ economic interests. For this reason, [Client’s] work in the United States must continue.”
I-485 D.I.Y Packet:
We congratulate our client on his EB-1A approval and wish him well as he embarks on the final leg of the green card journey: the I-485 application. Like many of our clients, he has opted to use our comprehensive D.I.Y. Packet to help him with his I-485 filing. We look forward to receiving an update from him once the USCIS notifies him of their decision. In the meantime, we wish him the best as he continues to advance the field of pharmaceutical chemistry.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: