“I am very much happy to notice you that my I-140 got approved. I have received the letter today. Thank you very much for your help.”
General Field: Chemical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Research Assistant
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Nevada
Approval Notice Date: May 3rd, 2017
Processing Time: 13 months, 16 days
After a long wait of 13.5 months, a post-doctoral associate from Bangladesh finally received the national interest waiver. With a master’s degree, Ph.D. candidacy, and ample experience in the field of chemical engineering, he seemed like a suitable candidate for EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver). Even so, we carefully went through his credentials to be sure that we could build a strong NIW case for him. After confirming that we could, we countersigned the retainer agreement and got to work preparing his petition.
Gathering relevant information:
As part of our services, we collected a wealth of information related to our client’s research and thoroughly went through everything we had. After careful consideration, these are some of the key points we chose to focus on in his NIW petition:
- We listed the 192 times our client’s work was cited by independent and dependent researchers around the world.
- The 6 scientific articles in our client’s name was also noted in the NIW petition.
- After going through his research summary, we concluded that our client’s work on renewable energy directly contributes to the United States’ agricultural industry, energy industry, economy, and supporting efforts to counter increases in the global climate.
- We included four recommendation letters signed by other experts in the field of chemical engineering. These letters undoubtedly lent a hand in case approval, and as an example, this is what a couple of our client’s recommenders said about our client and his work:
- “Given the very great need for new sustainable energy sources in the United States, I am of the opinion that [Client’s] research is essential for further progress on alternative fuel sources.”
- “[Client] has made significant contributions to clean energy innovations and is a leader among his peers. His work is critically important for the nation to meet ambitious emission reduction goals and it is for this reason above any other that I recommend him.”
We congratulate our client for securing NIW petition approval, and we thank him for choosing us to represent his case.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: