“I am very much happy to notice you that my I-140 got approved. I have received the letter today. Thank you very much for your help.”
General Field: Chemical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Research Assistant
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Nevada
Approval Notice Date: May 3rd, 2017
Processing Time: 13 months, 16 days
After a long wait of 13.5 months, a post-doctoral associate from Bangladesh finally received the national interest waiver. With a master’s degree, Ph.D. candidacy, and ample experience in the field of chemical engineering, he seemed like a suitable candidate for EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver). Even so, we carefully went through his credentials to be sure that we could build a strong NIW case for him. After confirming that we could, we countersigned the retainer agreement and got to work preparing his petition.
Gathering relevant information:
As part of our services, we collected a wealth of information related to our client’s research and thoroughly went through everything we had. After careful consideration, these are some of the key points we chose to focus on in his NIW petition:
- We listed the 192 times our client’s work was cited by independent and dependent researchers around the world.
- The 6 scientific articles in our client’s name was also noted in the NIW petition.
- After going through his research summary, we concluded that our client’s work on renewable energy directly contributes to the United States’ agricultural industry, energy industry, economy, and supporting efforts to counter increases in the global climate.
- We included four recommendation letters signed by other experts in the field of chemical engineering. These letters undoubtedly lent a hand in case approval, and as an example, this is what a couple of our client’s recommenders said about our client and his work:
- “Given the very great need for new sustainable energy sources in the United States, I am of the opinion that [Client’s] research is essential for further progress on alternative fuel sources.”
- “[Client] has made significant contributions to clean energy innovations and is a leader among his peers. His work is critically important for the nation to meet ambitious emission reduction goals and it is for this reason above any other that I recommend him.”
We congratulate our client for securing NIW petition approval, and we thank him for choosing us to represent his case.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 7,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2015 and 2016, the approval rate is 97.9% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.9% for all cases.
As one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services focusing on EB-1/NIW petitions, we are proud to maintain our high approval rates with a large volume of approved cases.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: