“I am very happy that I chose Chen Immigration. I think the quality of their work is very good and I’d definitely recommend potential applicants to pursue their immigration plans with Chen Immigration. They prepared an excellent petition and letters for my I-140 petition.”
General Field: Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Research Assistant
Country of Origin: Iran
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Illinois
Approval Notice Date: July 6th, 2018
Processing Time: 4 months, 24 days
With a master’s degree in theoretical and applied mechanics and ample experience in the same field, an Iranian graduate research assistant was a good fit for EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver). After a careful review of credentials, we concluded that we could help him secure the national interest waiver, and these are the key points we focused on:
- We listed the 223 times his work was cited at the time of filing. We used this number to prove that our client’s publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of theoretical and applied mechanics.
- Our client’s publication record was also noted: 7 journal articles when we filed his case. As these papers were published in the field’s top journals, they reflected our client’s influence in the field.
- We also listed the 4 times our client was invited to judge the work of his peers. As only top-level experts are invited to perform review work, our client’s review activity highlighted his important standing in the field.
- As with all our clients, we helped him select potential recommenders to support his case. Our client obtained 4 letters or recommendation, all from prominent members of the theoretical and applied mechanics research community. This is what one of them noted about our client and his work: “Overcoming obstacles to power generation and water scarcity satisfies various industries and governmental agencies in the United States and across the world. [Client’s] findings contribute to solving these challenges while addressing public health. His research is the first of its kind, contributing some of the most important findings to the field of theoretical and applied mechanics.”
- We also reviewed and accounted for our client’s important work on the physical properties of systems at a nanoscale. We emphasized that his work is crucial to the US because it addresses several critical issues including water scarcity, dependence upon non-renewable energy sources, and the devastation of disease.
Overall, the USCIS spent nearly 5 months adjudicating our client’s NIW petition before granting their approval. We are pleased that our client secured petition approval and is now one big step closer to securing a green card. We thank him for retaining us to help him adjust his status for permanent residence. While we wait for the USCIS to make a decision on this final step in the green card process, we wish our client the best as he continues to carry out impactful research.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With 12,000 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approvals, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approvals grew from 600 in 2013 to more than 3,000 in 2017.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: